We operate with a service culture.
The PHC Group is committed to achieving the highest standards of work, health and safety for all employees, contractors and visitors.that demands high standards of safety…
Our people are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility
Accredited to AS/NZS 4801, the PHC Group is committed to compliance with workplace, health and safety legislation and regulations.
Our management team will continually promote and maintain our workplace, health and safety system.
The PHC Group will plan and organize its processes, facilities and projects in a manner that reduces risks and aligns with the direction and objectives of our customers.
The objectives of our workplace, health & safety system are:
- To make workplace, health and safety responsibilities an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position
- To ensure workplace, health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities
- To involve our workers in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training
- To provide a continuous program of education, training and learning to ensure that work is carried out in the safest possible manner
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis
- To ensure all potential accident / incidents are controlled and prevented; and
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all workers.