PHC’s Rubber & Ceramics division offers complete lining solutions for mining, chemical, process and general industries.
Our Rubber & Ceramics division’s core business is the installation of Rubber Linings and Ceramic tiles for the purpose of Chemical, Wear and Abrasion resistance.
We offer a complete range of hot and cold bonded rubber linings, ceramics tiling and poly linings, for pipes, tanks, chutes, hoppers, conveyor pulley’s and idlers. Our experience and expertise to carry out rubber lining and ceramic tiling from either in the factory to providing a complete on-site lining and tiling service provides high quality at competitive prices.
We understand that the service we provide to our customers is the key to our continued success. Our commitment to the industries that we serve is to make our works shop and on-site services available to the convenience of our customers, regardless of time and location. We will perform work either in our fully equipped workshop or on-site in a professional, workman-like manner using trained and experienced staff. We will also manage projects with an active involvement so that our experience can be fully utilized to the benefit of our customers.
Some of our services include…
- General shutdown maintenance
- Hot vulcanising of rubber lining materials using uncured, premium rubber stocks
- Cold bonding of rubber linings using fully cured premium rubber stocks
- Ceramic linings using premium products for extreme wear protection
- Engineered plastics
- Blasting Chambers and Painting Booths
- Plus much more…
Some of our Products include…
- Cyclones & valves
- Conveyor pulley & Idler lagging
- Pipes, bends & reducers
- Rubber transition sleeves
- Seals and Strips. Gaskets
- On-site lining, maintenance and repairs
- Wear plate linings
- Chutes, hoppers & tanks
- Impeller blades & shafts
- Rubber sleeves
- Concrete Socks & sleeves
- Screen Decks, Trunions & Mill lining’s
- On-site inspection and reporting
- Moulded rubber products